Re: RDFa API example in the RDFa Primer

Yes (after the next cycle) but... we have to be careful how far we go with that. At the moment, this is really an RDFa primer for HTML/XML authors. If we want to do RDFa API, too, then we have two choices: either we do a systematic and more comprehensive RDFa API section, or we possibly publish a separate RDFa API primer. I am a little bit afraid of the balance.

So... yes, it is fine to add a small example; maybe picking one of the examples that I have lifted from the RDFa API spec and add the 'real' code not only the current hand-weaving; but with restraint:-)

And I would be happy if you did it. I would not trust myself for this...

Thanks!

Ivan