Re: RDFa API example in the RDFa Primer

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 08:49:28 +0200
Cc: ben@adida.net, "Manu Sporny" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, "RDFa WG" <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: benjamin.adrian@dfki.de
Yes (after the next cycle) but... we have to be careful how far we go with that. At the moment, this is really an RDFa primer for HTML/XML authors. If we want to do RDFa API, too, then we have two choices: either we do a systematic and more comprehensive RDFa API section, or we possibly publish a separate RDFa API primer. I am a little bit afraid of the balance.

So... yes, it is fine to add a small example; maybe picking one of the examples that I have lifted from the RDFa API spec and add the 'real' code not only the current hand-weaving; but with restraint:-)

And I would be happy if you did it. I would not trust myself for this...

Thanks!

Ivan