Changes on the RDF API

From: Benjamin Adrian <benjamin.adrian@dfki.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:49:41 +0200
To: nathan@webr3.org, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi

I started editing the RDF API document [1] and rewrote the abstract,
added an introduction structure like we have in the RDFa API and started
to populate it with text. I'm going to continue writing this weekend.

I have one important question since, this has not been answered by the
spec, yet. Do we mainly focus on specifying this API for Web developers,
which means the API to be implemented in Javascript? I would say yes,
and you?

Have a nice week-end.

Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdf-api/Overview-src.html

Benjamin Adrian
Email : benjamin.adrian@dfki.de
WWW : http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~adrian/
Tel.: +49631 20575 1450
Twitter: http://twitter.com/BenBanBun
Skype: benbanbun
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313