Re: ISSUE-89: Decide what word we want to use to refer to the concept of RDFa terms - 'term' or 'alias'

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:36:38 +0200
To: RDF Web Applications Working Group WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
What is the problem we are trying to solve? Note that the word 'term' is in a number of documents by now and is even the name of a property in the RDFa vocabulary (which means that code already uses that property when interpreting profiles). Ie, any change now, though perfectly possible at this point, has its price.

So... what is the problem with 'term'?

Ivan