New RDF API Working Draft-ready document

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:59:32 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I've made all of the changes that were requested by the community since
the last Editor's draft of the RDFa API and made a Working Draft
publication-ready document here:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2011/WD-rdfa-api-20110419/

The diffmarked version is fairly useless since so much of the document
changed:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2011/WD-rdfa-api-20110419/

Both Ivan's and Nathan's changes have been included in this version of
the document, please let me know if I missed anything.

blog: The PaySwarm Vocabulary
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/03/31/payswarm-vocab/