Re: New Editor's Draft for RDFa API

On 04/03/2011 10:35 PM, Nathan wrote:
> Looking good on an initial read, only one question.. what would one ever
> use createDocumentData() for?

Good question. I don't have a good answer. Removed it.

My understanding was that for [NoInterface] objects, one might want a
method that constructs the object. This is fairly straightforward for
things like createTriple() or createParser(). However, I can't think of
a single use case where one would use createDocumentData().

> and one comment, you may need to watch for
> the optionals

Good catch, good point, fixed. I also found another issue related in
getProjection() that allowed 'subject' to be nullable, which doesn't
make sense. Fixed that as well.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The PaySwarm Vocabulary
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/03/31/payswarm-vocab/