Primer update

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 11:19:10 +0200
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Unfortunately, I got sick (probably brought bac a travellers' bug from India...) so I forgot to send out this mail... I have made yet another update of the RDFa Primer:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-primer/

taking over the examples that were in the previous version of the RDFa API (and have slightly modified them here and there).

Again, I would like to get this published as a FPWD soon, to put a stake in the ground (we are very late with that one), which requires that some of you have a look at the text to see if it is good enough...

Thanks