Re: Absorbing Microdata

Ted,

thank you, but this seems to be the same document that Toby was referring to. But that is not what I was looking for:-( That document defines a Microdata->RDF transformation; what I am wondering is whether it is possible to have a Microdata->RDFa transformation, too. If so, then existing RDFa implementations could be easily extended to include microdata, too.

Thanks

ivan

P.S. Of course, technically, it is possible to do such a transformation by adding a load of

elements to the the output DOM, using the mapping to RDF. But I am hoping for something slightly more elegant:-)