Re: Small @profile question

Hm. I have difficulties to go down that route. I wonder whether we should really care about such a situation.

That being said, one outcome of this thread is the possibility to expand Jeni's law to any possible error situation that would happen in a profile file and not only for the case when the file is not reachable. Any thoughts on that?

Ivan