Re: New Editors draft of RDFa API spec

On 9/8/2010 9:00 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:

> ----
> I miss much more cross links. If I see a term 'property group' somewhere, it should link to its definition. Shane did a marvellous job in the RDFa Core document in this respect, we should have that, too...

Thanks!  FWIW Manu, this is really easy in ReSpec.js if you embed the
extensions that I made in the source to RDFa Core.  There are two
special 'elements' - tdef and tref for term definition and term
reference, respectively.  Wrap a term definition in a tdef element, and
any references in tref elements and you are laughing.