Re: [Fwd: ACTION-487 Assess potential impact of IRI draft on RDF/XML, OWL, and Turtle]

RDFa Syntax has consciously chosen to use IRIs and to say that the
lexical space is CURIE for our datatypes, while the value space is URI
[1].  In RDFa Core, we should be consistent with this.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/#s_curies