Re: [Fwd: ACTION-487 Assess potential impact of IRI draft on RDF/XML, OWL, and Turtle]

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 03:13:39 +0100
Nathan <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:

> Similarly, 'RDFa in XHTML' does not define 'URI reference' and the
> reasonable assumption would be that these are inherited from RDF
> Concepts or 3986.
>
> Unfortunately RDFa has a definition  of CURIEs that normatively
> references RFC 3987.

We should probably seek guidance from TAG regarding what normative
reference to include for URIs/IRIs, as I assume they know the landscape
and can guess what direction other XML/HTML/RDF-related specs are
headed better than anyone on this WG can.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>