Re: Volunteers needed to review XHTML+RDFa 1.1

On 10/26/2010 03:47 PM, Thomas Steiner wrote:
> Slightly hesitantly raising my hand. Not sure if the call is directed
> to people outside of the WG. If need be, I have the time to review the
> document. I might not be the most experienced reviewer, though. I
> played a lot with the practical side o the RDFa API in the last couple
> of weeks. As I said, volunteering slightly hesitantly, but
> passionatly. Just let me know…

Going once... going twice...

SOLD to the passionate man slightly, hesitantly raising his hand! :)

We now have two reviewers - Thomas Steiner has volunteered as well as
Knud Möller.

Ideally, we like to have reviews from people that have never reviewed
the document before - you're perfectly suited for the job at hand.
Thanks for stepping forward, Thomas! The document is going to be a bit
overwhelming if you haven't already read the RDFa Core document, but
this may be a good test to see whether or not you can make sense of it.

There is also quite a bit of RelaxNG and XHTML Drivers and Modules in
there. Don't feel that you have to learn that stuff to do the review as
it's merely meant to formalize the text in the spec and not much of it
has changed since XHTML+RDFa 1.0.

In any case, we welcome your feedback.

If you could get your comments in by this coming Saturday, that would be
great. We are going to try to see if we want to take XHTML+RDFa 1.1 to
Last Call during the November 4th 2010 telecon, with a publication date
of November 9th 2010. It would be best if Shane had a set of comments to
work with by this weekend. That said, we are at the mercy of your and
Knud's schedule, so as soon as you can do a review would be great.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Saving Journalism - The PaySwarm Developer API
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/09/12/payswarm-api/