Re: Need volunteer reviewers for RDFa Core 1.1 (pre-Last Call)

  Some comments inline.

On 10/18/2010 6:22 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Shane McCarron wrote:
>
>>>     * I note that the format declares a prefix dcterms:
>>>       http://purl.org/dc/terms/ whereas the body of the document
>>>       uses dc: ttp://purl.org/dc/terms/. This is, of course,
>>>       correct, but somewhat inconsistent.
>>>

>> Actually, I think we use dcterms: everywhere.  I could not find the
>> string 'dc:' in the source.
>
> Check out Section 2. Syntax Overview:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-core/#s_Syntax_overview
>
>     For brevity, in the following examples and throughout this
>     document, assume that the following vocabulary prefixes have been
>     defined:
>
>     bibo: 	http://purl.org/ontology/bibo/
>     cc: 	http://creativecommons.org/ns#
>     dbp: 	http://dbpedia.org/property/
>     dbr: 	http://dbpedia.org/resource/
>     *dc:* 	*http://purl.org/dc/terms/*
>     ex: 	http://example.org/
>     foaf: 	http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/
>     rdf: 	http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#
>     rdfa: 	http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa#
>     rdfs: 	http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#
>     xhv: 	http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#
>     xsd: 	http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#
>

> Is there a newer draft where it's been changed?

Yeah - sorry.  My bad.  It is in the current editor's source at
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html - I
must have changed it RIGHT AFTER the last ED was pushed.  I will be
pushing a new document ASAP.