Re: Very early alpha state pure JavaScript implementation of the RDFa API draft spec released

On Oct 12, 2010, at 17:19 , Thomas Steiner wrote:

> Dear Ivan,
>
>> On a second thought: I would prefer if you used http://www.ivan-herman.net/professional/
> Thanks for allowing me to use your homepage. As the URI of the page
> never gets exposed (it's just a screenshot), I think the current
> screenshot is good enough, I'll keep your note in mind for future
> reference to your content, though :-)

Actually, this is not true. The screenshot shows the triples, and the triples include the subject which is the cwi address... I did not realize at first either, that is why I sent a second mail:-)

Thanks!

Ivan