Re: HTML5 Polyglot spec and RDFa

Manu shared a thought in a separate chat, where we could potentially resolve this problem by first doing a case-sensitive match and falling back to a case-insensitive match if one wasn't found in the first case. So, you might have the following markup:

  <a rel="CiTE">..

It could correctly match typeof="Agent" to foaf:Agent and rel="agent" to event:agent, but would match rel="CiTE" to xhv:cite because it would fall back to a case-insensitive match.

Gregg