Re: prefix case-insensitivity

  Your interpretation is more or less correct.  This is defined, among
other places, in RDFa Core Section 7.5 step 4:
> Mappings are defined via @prefix
> <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/#dfn-prefix>. For
> backward compatibility, some Host Languages /may/ also permit the
> definition of mappings via @xmlns
> <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/#dfn-xmlns>. In this
> case, the value to be mapped is set by the XML namespace prefix, and
> the value to map is the value of the attribute --- a URI. Regardless
> of how the mapping is declared, the value to be mapped /must/ be
> converted to lower case, and the URI is not processed in any way; in
> particular if it is a relative path it /must not/ be resolved against
> the current base
> <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/#dfn-base>. Authors
> /should not/ use relative paths as the URI.

So - it is not that it is case insensitive, so much as that we require
it be mapped to lower case in RDFa Core.  RDFa API could do this, or it
could require a case-insensitive comparison.  It woulnd't matter to me
(nor to the result).