XHTML+RDFa 1.0 in relaxng

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 12:09:42 -0600
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I have produced a RelaxNG implementation as part of my work on a RelaxNG
Modularization Framework in the XHTML2 working group.  If you are
interested, you can review the current editor's draft at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2010/ED-xhtml-m12n-relaxng-20101126/

The current plan is to publish this as a Note in the coming weeks,
wrapping up the XHTML2 activity.  We then expect ISO to continue the
work on the RelaxNG framework.