PROPOSAL to close ISSUE-51: RDF creation interfaces

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:06:40 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
If there are no objections to this proposal in 7 days, we will close
ISSUE-51: RDF creation interfaces.

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/51

This proposal is based on some discussion that happened on the telecon
last week while we were discussing the light-weight RDFGraph mechanism:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2010-11-11#ISSUE__2d_52__3a__Lightweight_DataStore_aligned_with_ECMAScript

This proposal would close ISSUE-51 by moving the create*** methods from
DataStore to DataContext along with some minor modifications to the RDFa
API. The rationale is detailed in the ISSUE-51 entry in the RDFa WG
issue tracker for the following changes:

1. Remove `node` parameter from createIRI()
2. Remove `name` parameter from createBlankNode()
3. Move create*() methods from DataStore to DataContext

Please comment in 7 days from this post if you object to this proposal.
If there are no objections within 7 days, ISSUE-51 will be closed.

blog: Linked Data in JSON
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/10/30/json-ld/