Re: Atom 1.0 + RDFa 1.1

On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 13:44 +0100, Ivan Herman wrote:
> And that is an XSLT problem that we should not deal with.
>
> I guess an ATOM+RDFa description would simply describe that a
> transformation should be applied whereby each <feed> element gets a
> @typeof="" attribute before processing it through RDFa Core.

Should be <entry>, not <feed>.

But my point is, what about XMLLiterals that have <entry> elements as
descendants? These then end up with a typeof="" attribute which
shouldn't be there. That's a general pre-processing edge case which will
occur whether you're using XSLT or Python+DOM or even just plain old
regular expressions.

Here's the example again:

<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
    property="http://example.com/xml"