Re: Atom 1.0 + RDFa 1.1

On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 11:18 +0100, Ivan Herman wrote:
> I will check whether the group would be authorized to publish a note
> on something that is not in its charter in the first place. If so, and
> the group agrees on the content, publishing a Note might be a good
> idea indeed.

Thanks - that would be my preferred route. If it proves tricky
administratively, then Julian's suggestion of publishing an
informational RFC might be a good alternative.

On a related note, when this WG ceases to be, what will happen to the
wiki? Will it disappear; be archived in a read-only state; or continue
to be fully usable by former WG members?

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>