Re: wdrs:describedby = @rel describedby. Erratum published

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 19:28:09 +0000
To: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
CC: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Checking through http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab/, I don't see
describedby (any capitalisation) in any section. But there is a
definition of meta. I /think/ this is the only definition of this term,
despite it having been in common use for a long time? It was partly that
fact that lead us to suggest describedby, i.e. start from a clean slate
where there was (hopefully) no a priori assumption about what it would
link to.

Phil.