RDFa DOM API - New Editor's Draft

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 01:32:14 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I've integrated much of Ivan's feedback on the presentation of the DOM
API document as I could. He'll need to look at it again to ensure that
it's going in a direction that is acceptable.

Pay special attention to the table of contents, see if the layout seems
appropriate.

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2010/ED-rdfa-dom-api-20100526/

I tried placing the IRI/Plain Literal/Typed Literal/Triple stuff at the
beginning of the document and it just didn't work. It required a ton of
explanation up-front and it made the introduction to the API fairly
heavy-weight.

The sections are kept light on purpose - until all of us agree on a
structure, there isn't much use in filling each section out to make the
document flow better. I'll respond to Ivan's e-mail in a separate document.

This is just a heads-up that the RDFa DOM API has been re-arranged to
address some of the concerns raised on the telecon last week.

blog: Bitmunk 3.2.2 - Good Relations and Ditching Apache+PHP
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/05/06/bitmunk-3-2-2/2/