First Comments on the new version of the RDFa DOM API

From: Benjamin Adrian <benjamin.adrian@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:00:25 +0200
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi

I read the version of the RDFa DOM API from Tuesday and have to say I am
really surprised how well
the old version fits together with Manu's extensions of Marks ideas.

Good work!

Some proposals for renaming Property Group
  - Compound Object
  - Data Compound (to preserve data as prefix, see sections 4.2.x)

I am going to prepare some examples for "1.2 Common Scenarios".

Best regards,

Ben

Benjamin Adrian
Email : benjamin.adrian@dfki.de
WWW : http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~adrian/
Tel.: +49631 20575 145
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313