Re: On ISSUE-6 (invalid values in @datatypes cause plain literals to be generated)

Yes, I agree that the current draft does not say this.  Easily fixed if
this is something we want to do.  However, if we do, looking at @about,
for example, it would meant that you couldn't say about="somepage.html"
- and I think we wanted to permit that.  In fact, I think that was the
use case.  That and resource="something.jpg".  However, note that in
both cases those attributes don't take TERMs, so there is less room for
ambiguity.