Re: RDFa WG telecon minutes for 2010-05-13

On May 15, 2010, at 18:38 , Shane McCarron wrote:

> This is what the spec says:
>
> This specification also adds the lang attribute to the I18N attribute collection as defined in [XHTML-MODULARIZATION11-2e]. The   lang attribute is defined in [HTML401]. When this attribute and the xml:lang attribute are specified on the same element, the xml:lang attribute takes precedence. When both lang and xml:lang are specified on the same element, they must have the same value.

And I think this is in line with what HTML5 says:

[[[
If both the lang attribute in no namespace and the lang attribute in the XML namespace are set on an element, user agents must use the lang attribute in the XML namespace, and the lang attribute in no namespace must be ignored for the purposes of determining the element's language.
]]] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/elements.html#the-lang-and-xml:lang-attributes

Ie, we seem to be all set indeed...

(And I have to change my implementation:-)