Re: On ISSUE-6 (invalid values in @datatypes cause plain literals to be generated)

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:21:06 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On Mon, 17 May 2010 12:04:40 +0200
Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> - @datatype="***goofy***" is not an NCNAME ie, it is not a term; it
> does not lead to a proper CURIE either because (prefix must be an
> NCNAME); ie, it has to be processed as a URI, yielding the URI:
>
>  http://baseuri/***goofy***

I was under the impression that the TERMorCURIEorURI attributes
required full URIs, not just relative URI references, though this
doesn't seem to be mentioned in the current core draft.

There seem to be very few use cases where relative references in
@property, @rel, @rev, @datatype or @typeof would come in handy.

Can we clarify this either way in the next draft?

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>