Re: UPDATED Telecon Agenda - 6th May 2010, 1400 UTC

Hi Manu/everyone,

I've re-jigged the document a little to make it more explicit that a
library or platform can hide much of the initialisation code. I've
also reinstated the getElementsByType() method.

But the other things I wanted to put in -- such as datatypes, actions,
formatters, event handling, and a few other bits and bobs -- will have
to wait until later today.

I realise that delaying any longer will make it difficult for some
people to take a look before tomorrow, so here is a link:

  <http://code.google.com/p/backplanejs/wiki/RdfaDomApi>

Hopefully this will give people enough to orient themselves for
tomorrow's discussion.

Regards,

Mark

--