[Admin] Wiki pages for comments

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 06:51:08 -0400
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I have set up a wiki page for official comments:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/wiki/Comments

we are under obligation to give official answer to those and seek consensus from the commenter and, at the end of our working group life we will have to show that this has been done properly (the w3c jargon is 'disposition of comments'). So better set up the process while we have only a few of those. Note that the page is for comments coming from outside of the working group only.

The proposed way of action (that we have followed at other places) is that somebody volunteers (or is volunteered:-) to draft an answer to the comment on a separate wiki page, announces it to the group, the group can say yay or nay, and the the answer is officially sent back to the commenter.

To make things easier I stole a template from the OWL WG:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/wiki/Template:Creply

and I created an example of usage at

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/wiki/AnswerToComment_Example

I hope this is o.k. with everybody