Re: RDFa Core and RDF/XML

Hi Ivan,

Could you clarify?

First you say:

  The question is: are the triples described by that RDF/XML part of
what the RDFa
  processor produces or not? Ie, should the RDFa processor take that
RDF/XML portion,
  parse it and add those triples to the generated Graph?

I.e., two references to *RDFa* processors.

But the SVG document you quote says:

  If both are being used for RDF (that is, RDF and RDFa), then an RDF processor
  should combine them into the same graph.

I.e., we're now talking about an *RDF* processor.

I don't see a problem with the latter scenario -- after all it's none
of our business whether some RDF processor understands RDF/XML, RDFa,
GRDDL, and so on.

But I don't think we have anything to say on the former scenario -- an
RDFa parser can't be expected to parse RDF/XML or anything else for
that matter.

But I may have misunderstood what you're driving at.

Regards,

Mark