Support declaration of prefixes in RDFa Profile documents?

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:19:41 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
There is a new straw poll option that concerns RDFa Profile documents:

"""
I support the the declaration of prefixes for CURIEs in the RDFa Profile
document (yes/no)
"""

It's the last poll item in the list:

http://doodle.com/uqe9pxru7eu8n7d8

To update your straw poll entry:

1. Look for the "Edit an entry" link in the "Functions" section near
   the bottom of the page.
2. Click "Edit an entry".
3. Click the edit icon beside your name.
4. Scroll to the right-most straw poll option, make your selection.
5. Click "Save".

Please do this as soon as possible as Shane is working on the RDFa Core
document right now and the sooner we know what everyone is leaning
toward, the better.

blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/