Re: A rose by any other name is just as thorny...

On 03/27/2010 06:31 AM, Toby Inkster wrote:
>> Why?  Surely we can just declare that keywords are always
>> case-insensitive... or, more likely, always mapped to lower-case.
>
> But @vocab isn't used for loading keywords (that's @profile) - it's used
> for setting the default prefix. If CURIEs in the default prefix are
> always mapped to lower-case, then things like <div
> vocab="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/" typeof="Person"> won't work.

We may want to say that rel/rev are always mapped to lower-case since
they are legacy attributes. Everything else is case-sensitive.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/