Re: New version of @profile and @vocab

Ok. I am a little bit agnostic about this for the moment. I can see its
usefulness, but I do not have a strong feelings neither pro or con...

Ivan

PS. The current document has to be modified in the description of the
processing steps, too, because it does rely on having one value per
keyword. This is just to remind myself and the reader:-)

FOAF   : http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
vCard  : http://www.ivan-herman.net/HermanIvan.vcf