Re: A rose by any other name is just as thorny...

Junk triples concern me. I like that rel="foo" is ignored right now.
And I see room for odd decisions:

In a document with no @profile and no @vocab:

<a rel="foo" href="boo">I love foo.</a>

@about defaults to uri of current document. So subject of the triple is clear.

Predicate would be xhv:foo

 Object would be <full uri of document>/boo .

Or do browsers and rdfa parsers do different things with a relative
url, making the object xhv:boo ?

 -Sebastian