Re: New version of @profile and @vocab

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 15:55 -0400, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Having read the minutes of the 2010-03-25, I have committed a new
> version of the document:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2010/ED-vocab-20100326/

A few editorial issues:

* In section 2 there is a property which seems to be inconsistently
referred to as 'uri' and 'URI'. In the accompanying Turtle file, it's
'URI'. I'd suggest using 'uri' consistently, as RDF vocabularies tend to
use lower case for properties.

* In the Turtle file you use owl:functionalProperty which should have a
capital 'F'.

* In the Turtle file and the document, you assert that the domain of
'keyword' is 'PrefixMapping' - it should be 'KeywordMapping'.

* In the Turtle file and the document, you use rdfs:PrefixMapping
instead of rdfa:PrefixMapping.

And some non-editorial ones:

* Nothing is said about whether keyword and prefix mappings are
case-sensitive or not. RDFa 1.0 keywords are case-insensitive.

* If rdfa:uri is an owl:FunctionalProperty it rules out this:

 [
  a rdfa:KeywordMapping ;
  rdfa:keyword "name" ;
  rdfa:uri foaf:name ;
  rdfa:uri rdfs:label
 ] .

I think it would be very nice for keywords to be expandable to multiple
terms.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>