Re: The Deferred Resolution Graph

Manu,

On 2010-3-21 12:39 , Manu Sporny wrote:
> On 03/20/2010 06:07 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> But then we are discussing three proposals, aren't we?
>
> Not necessarily... more below.
>
>> On 2010-3-19 21:31 , Manu Sporny wrote:
>> [skip]
>>>
>>> * RDFa vocabulary proposal (Ivan/Manu)
>>> * @token proposal (Mark)
>>> * Default prefix proposal (Toby/Martin)

I think that default prefix proposal is different and actually
orthogonal to the other two (you yourself rebut the merge of that one
with others...)

I think the choice is between the 1st and the 2nd, essentially on the
issue of context specific interpretation of the @profile file. We can
then have the default prefix possibility, _too_ (and I actually believe
having some sort of a @profile plus that actually makes sense)

Ivan

FOAF   : http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
vCard  : http://www.ivan-herman.net/HermanIvan.vcf