Re: The Deferred Resolution Graph (was: Re: A new approach to accomplishing RDFa Profiles)

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:02:42 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi Manu,

> Note that while I took the time to outline the possible deferred
> resolution graph concept, I think it's a bad idea for a number of reasons.

+1 to it being a bad idea.

And anyway, this is all about how you might implement a parser, not
define the language. Everything described here could be implemented in
a parser independent of the specification. Developers don't need the
RDFa spec's 'permission' to implement exactly the technique outlined.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane