Re: A new approach to accomplishing RDFa Profiles

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 06:07:24 -0400
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
But then we are discussing three proposals, aren't we? In your mail you
referred to two, but

On 2010-3-19 21:31 , Manu Sporny wrote:
[skip]

> * RDFa vocabulary proposal (Ivan/Manu)
> * @token proposal (Mark)
> * Default prefix proposal (Toby/Martin)

In view of the other mail I now understand (sorry, I think I
understand:-) that what you call vocabulary and @token proposals *are*
different in a fairly fundamental way, namely the context dependency of
the interpretation of certain RDFa attributes. And I agree that what you
call the default prefix proposal is distinctly different. So we have
three and not two (sigh...)

FOAF   : http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
vCard  : http://www.ivan-herman.net/HermanIvan.vcf