Scheduling separate telecon with Ben/Ivan

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:19:32 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
>From March 18th telecon minutes:
> maybe we should talk with Ben (and Ivan) at a different
> time, speed the process up since he can only communicate via e-mail

We're in the unfortunate position where the people that are most
concerned about what we're discussing on the telecons cannot make the
telecons for at least the next two weeks. There was a concern on the
telecon today that this is going to negatively impact our FPWD documents.

Ben, Ivan, Mark (and anybody else that wants to join), please pick an
alternate time that works for you for a telecon between all of us. I'll
conference us together via Skype if necessary and will volunteer to take
minutes to share with the public.

http://doodle.com/qamixbxschpdzeuh

blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/