Re: Telecon Agenda - 18th March 2010, 1500 UTC

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 09:46 -0400, Manu Sporny wrote:
> WARNING: The annoyingly complicated world-wide ritual known as
> Daylight Saving Time is in effect in the USA.

Not world-wide. There are plenty of places that don't do daylight
savings - most places in the tropics don't. (In Australia, some states
observe it and others do not!) I wish there were more places that
ignored this silly ritual - if people want to get up an hour earlier in
the summer, I'm OK with that - just don't pretend it's 7am when it's
really 6.

> Telecon times are at the same time in the USA - 9am EST. In the UK and
> other countries that have not "sprung forward" yet, the telecon will
> be one hour earlier for the next two weeks.

Anyhow, as I mentioned on last week's call, I won't be able to make the
18th or 25th for this reason.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>