Re: ISSUE-1: JSONP as a vocabulary encoding format

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 09:04:51 -0800
To: msporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDFa Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 3/8/10 8:56 PM, msporny wrote:
> After quite a bit of reflection on the JSON/JSONP thing, I'm finding
> myself less and less supportive of that direction

+1.

I definitely see the purpose of a hosted service that will JSONP-ify
RDFa vocabs as a workaround for older browsers, but if so that should be
an implementation trick, not a required part of the RDFa stack. In fact,
neither should CORS: that's also just one implementation mechanism to
retrieve an RDFa vocab.

-Ben