Re: attempting to merge the 'vocab' and 'profile' documents

Flame.  Seriously.

This isn't a feature hundreds of people will use to create vocabs... but millions will use those vocabs. And the easier it is the better.

Manu and I proposed this years ago.  Its important to be able to define collections like this to ease the burden on authors.  Especially the great unwashed out there who only want to add a license or link to an article.