Gov 2.0 New England conference

From: Jeff Sonstein <jsonstein@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 18:25:22 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I attended & spoke at
the "Gov 2.0 New England" conference today
and I just thought I'd mention to the WG
that there is a *lot* of interest in RDFa now

I had not realized
how much visibility RDFa has these days...
a year ago
close to 100% of the time
I got blank looks when I referred to RDFa
while today
what I got was
lots of nodding heads

jeffs

--
"I remember Djindjic said, 'If you are forced
to eat frogs, take the biggest one first.' But

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/
http://chw.rit.edu/blog/