3 Minor issues spotted

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 15:31:27 +0100
To: RDFA Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
All,

During my previous exercise I spotted a few little things, as follows:

DataContext::setMapping (in DOMString prefix, in DOMString iri);
Perhaps could be
DataContext::setMapping (in DOMString prefix, in IRI iri);

Perhaps these two methods could have their signatures aligned (predicate
- probably tying in with the above, all DOMString or all IRI):

DataStore::filter(in Object? subject, in optional IRI? predicate
DataParser::iterate(in Object? subject, in optional DOMString? predicate

DocumentData has the createParser( type , store ) method, but DataParser
has no constructor which accepts a type, or any way of setting the type.

Best,

Nathan