Re: Removing triples from a store?

On Jun 4, 2010, at 17:20 , Mark Birbeck wrote:

> In the meantime, I don't think we disagree that we want to be able to
> remove triples; the question will be whether we remove triples
> individually, whether we should use a query, or whether we should
> allow both.

My feeling at the moment is, to be in in symmetry with what we have right now, is

- have a 'remove' for a triple, the counterpart to the 'add' method
- have a removePropertyGroup, which is symmetry with a number of queries that return property groups.

ie, we would not need any extra queries or the kind, just rely on what we already have

Ivan