Re: Removing triples from a store?

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 16:02:07 +0100
To: martin@weborganics.co.uk
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 15:37 +0100, Martin McEvoy wrote:
> Not an easy task, the simplest approach I would say is not let them
> get in there in the first place... you could introduce an attribute
> for this task

> <a rel="bookmark foo bar" href="http://...">...</a>
>
> exclude could be used to "exclude" a triple from the graph.

There are various (albeit hackish) ways of excluding elements from
processing already; e.g.

		... an RDFa processor should ignore everything here ...

or (I think!)

		... an RDFa processor should ignore everything here ...

This thread is more about asking how a piece of Javascript, which has
parsed some RDFa into a Store can then remove some triples from the
Store.

For example, a script parses a page and then deletes any xhv:stylesheet
triples because it finds them boring.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>