(Delayed) Publication of RDFa API FPWD

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:57:32 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi guys,

Unfortunately, the Pubrules checker is down (and has been down since
yesterday). I sent in a bug report to the W3C Systems team, but no
response yet (they're busy people).

Without the Pubrules checker working, neither I nor the W3C Systems team
can validate that the RDFa API document is in the proper format for
publication.

It will probably be fairly difficult to publish the RDFa API FPWD by
Tuesday because of this delay. We may have to push publication off to
next Thursday.

The publication ready document is here:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2010/WD-rdfa-api-20100608/

All of the e-mails and other paperwork are in order... just waiting on
the Pubrules checker to work again.

blog: Bitmunk 3.2.2 - Good Relations and Ditching Apache+PHP
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/05/06/bitmunk-3-2-2/2/