Re: Removing triples from a store?

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:30:33 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 10:36 +0200, Ivan Herman wrote:
> There is currently no method to remove a triple from a store. I wonder
> whether there are reasons to add this facility...

Right now, I suppose the workaround would be to create a new store,
iterate through the old store, adding each triple to the new one except
for those you wanted to remove, and then replace any references to the
old store with references to the new store. That's not an especially
nice solution though.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>