Re: RDFa DOM API - New Editor's Draft (regarding DataIterator)

Am 31.05.2010 10:39, schrieb Ivan Herman:

> First of all, I think my question had two parts. One is why having the DataParser interface separately (and that is what you are arguing for below) and the second is what is the role of the 'DataIterator' method within that interface. You did not answer on the second...

The DataIterator gives developers the chance to parse RDFa content by
less consuming memory than the standard parse method that
stores all triples into the store. Therefore it provides you an iterator
that let's you traverse through RDF content inside the DOM tree.
For each triple you can decide to store it or to do something else with it.

It's similar to the NodeIterator of the DOM API.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Benjamin Adrian
Email : benjamin.adrian@dfki.de
WWW : http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~adrian/
Tel.: +49631 20575 145
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313