Implementation also works: Re 2: Updated RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa for review

Just as an info: I have refreshed

http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/Shadow.html

and the underlying code; it implements the level described in the document. Ie, it is all doable...

B.t.w., we had discussions on the usage of @version; I have to retract the argument of the time. It is indeed easy to control whether the parser is 1.0 or 1.1 specific, the differences are minor (which is the way it should be). My code ignores the RDFa1.0 branch, though, because this is what we agreed upon

Ivan