Updated RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa for review

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:28:56 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Manu would like us to push a heartbeat working draft after the meeting
on Thursday.  I have put up dated editors drafts.  Please take a look at
them and see if there is anything in them you would object to going out
in a heartbeat draft.  We will be voting on a resolution to publish
during the meeting Thursday.

As always, the updated drafts are linked to our drafts page at
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/

Thanks!